Monday, June 20, 2005

If God supports this crap then I'm joining the other side

http://forum.vgcats.com/showthread.php?t=1449
Wiser in the #applegeeks IRC channel pops up and links this describing it as one of the worst things ever. He's not wrong. If I believed God supported things like this TOTAL AND UTTER BULLSHIT I'd quite happily spit in his face, rage against him with my every breath and go to hell rather than be loved by him. Let the fuckers responsible for this bullshit burn. Let those who believe being homosexual is wrong die alone and unloved, and let those who support this shit never come near me for I won't be held responisble for my actions.

I believe that love doesn't care about gender, I believe that it is not wrong to to love one of the same gender. I don't care if you're gay, bi or straight. I don't care what your race or gender is or even what your religion is... but if you support shit like this as a way of hiding your own insignificant and morally wrong fears and phobias then I believe that you don't deserve to be around me, I believe that you don't need to BREED! Go get a life you ignorant fucktards and speak to me not about the evils of homosexuality.

I'm lesbian, I'm in a relationship that saved my life and I'm happy.

PISS OFF AND DIE if you don't like my words... by the way feel free to flame, I'll just use them to warm my toes

Natasha Sanotova
Lesbian at Large
natasha_santova@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll just say that the people who created camps like this one don't deserve to be around anyone at all, put them with good people and they will hate them put them with others like them :shudder: and they will form some kind of crazy cult. I may be straight but love shouldnt be restricted i fully support anyone who finds love be it with the same or opposite gender, as long as both people love the other and one is not forced it's fine by me.

6/21/2005 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home